Turnpoint Consulting Approach
Turnpoint Consulting Approach
Terms of Conditions (1 April 2017)
1. Use of Turnpoint Consulting Services
The purpose of our Turnpoint Consulting Services is to provide you with our services and general information. You must not breach any terms of our Acceptable Use Policy, set out below.
2. Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to use Turnpoint Consulting Services only for lawful purposes in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and in a way that does not infringe, restrict, or inhibit the rights of anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Turnpoint Consulting Services. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content, or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Turnpoint Consulting Services.
You must not:
(1) Send, upload, display, disseminate, or otherwise make available any unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breach any laws.
(2) Display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise may breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice.
(3) Interfere with any other person’s privacy or use or enjoyment of Turnpoint Consulting Services.
(4) Fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity, or group.
(5) Mislead or deceive Turnpoint Consulting Co., Ltd., its representatives and any third parties who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes omissions of information.
(6) Disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the services provided by Turnpoint Consulting Services (whether by forging messages/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information).
(7) Send, upload or otherwise make available material which infringes any intellectual or industrial property right of any person (such as copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party).
(8) Send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, advertising for pyramid schemes, chain letters, virus warnings (without first confirming the authenticity of the warning), or any other form of unauthorized advertising or promotional material.
(9) Send, upload or otherwise make available material containing viruses, Trojans or any other material deigned to impair, destroy or interrupt the performance of any hardware or software.
(10) Obtain unauthorized access to or interfere with the performance of the servers which provide the services or any servers on any associated networks or otherwise fail to comply with any policies or procedures relating to the use of those servers
(11) Collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about other users of the services.
Turnpoint Consulting Services’ content, including the information and material, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Turnpoint Consulting Co., Ltd., its subsidiaries and any of its trading names, its products, and services (or to third party products and services), is provided as a general guide only on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or any kind of warranty whatsoever (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability and accuracy. Turnpoint Consulting Co., Ltd. and/or its subsidiaries does not warrant that functions contained in Turnpoint Consulting Service’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojans or any other computer code that may adversely affect any communications. The use of Turnpoint Consulting Services does not guarantee an obligation of result.
4. Submitting Data to Turnpoint Consulting
In the event that any problem arises between you and us, we agree to resolve such problem through good faith discussions. We may change these Terms and Conditions at our discretion and without notice. Any updates and changes will be posted to this page.