Turnpoint Consulting handles personal information supplied by customers as follows:
1. Protection and control of personal information
Turnpoint Consulting will control your personal information appropriately and securely. It has in place protective measures against the loss, destruction or leakage of this information.
2. Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
Personal information will only be used by Turnpoint Consulting for the purpose of introducing career opportunities and related activities. Turnpoint Consulting will respect unequivocally your wishes for us to either keep or delete your personal information. However, if you choose not to provide us with this information, it may affect our ability to introduce suitable opportunities to you.
3. Provision and Entrustment of Personal Information
Turnpoint Consulting will not provide your personal information to any third party except in the following cases:
(1) When Turnpoint Consulting has obtained your explicit consent for a specific purpose, such as an application to a specific position or specific company.
(2) When disclosure by law, court order, or government ordinance is required.
(3) When Turnpoint Consulting discloses statistical data that is presented in a format that does not allow personal identification.
4. Non-disclosure Contract of Personal Information
Turnpoint Consulting carefully controls the personal information of our customers, and we insist on having a non-disclosure agreement in place with our corporate clients and external service providers to ensure your personal information is protected and secure.
5. Provision, Amendment, or Deletion of Personal Information
You will remain in control of your personal information at all times. Should you desire your own personal information to be amended or deleted, please call your contact at Turnpoint Consulting or through our customer support service: